|Shopping cart is empty.|
The First Strike electronic rat trap is the revolutionary new way to keep your home or shed free from rats and mice.
1. Connect the 6V AC adaptor to the device. The unit does have the ability to run off "D cell" batteries, but for optimal results we recommend using the AC adaptor.
2. Place dry bait (dry cat or dog food, nuts, peanut butter or cheese) at back of metal plates located in unit base.
3. Place First Strike unit on a flat surface against a wall. Remove any other traps currently in use and any source of food nearby.
4. Turn Main Switch ON (located at back of top unit). Red light should flash green then red to indicate that the unit is armed and ready to use.
5. Once a rodent has been killed the unit will notify you by a flashing red light. Removal of the dead rodent is simple - pick up entire unit and gently shake into appropriate receptacle. Turn unit OFF and rebait.