- Multi-catch - can catch up to 10 mice per setting
- Child and pet safe - no springs
- Live catch or trap and bait
- Self setting - one way entry
- You never need touch the catch
- Easy to clean, safe to submerse in water
- Reuse again and again
- Clear view for easy inspection and release of catch
- Dimensions: length 19cm x width 15cm x height 8.5cm
Just wind the handle to set the spring and place it against a wall where mice travel. Mice enter through holes on either end of the trap and are swept into the holding compartment.
Made by Bell Laboratories.
How the trap works
The Catch-All uses the mouses own curiosity as bait. Once they enter either side of the tunnel opening the hair trigger activates the paddle wheel and the mouse is pushed into the cage.
Setting the Trap
1. Wind the handle to tension the spring
2. Place the trap 3-5cm from and parallel to the wall with either entrance hole facing the wall or the trap can be placed with either end flush to the wall as the pictures suggest.
3. Empty the Catch-All by sliding back the top lid and pulling up the end plate.
4. To reuse, simply rewind the trap.
Releasing the catch
Now it's time to go for a walk or a drive and be kind to your furry little friends by finding a safe place to release them. A bush area is ideal. We recommend at least 1km away from your house so the mice can't find their way back. Slide back the top lid and pull up the end plate so the mice can run out.
Remember to check and empty the trap daily if you want to keep the mice healthy.
I am very happy with the Raticator I have been catching mice and rats daily since I received itSam F
I set up the machine in the garage, 30 minutes later my first mouse, another 30 minutes my 2nd. I am sending the cat packing this thing is great.Gary M, Vic
The Raticator is worth EVERY cent and more!! I am so pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone!. Thanks so much!Melanie W
Many thanks for a superfast delivery & no-fuss transaction. <br>I’m so impressed with my mouse trap. I’ve been unhappy using conventional mouse traps & baits which haven’t always delivered a quick, humane kill, but the Victor mouse trap has been fantastic. Instant kill & easy emptying. Living in a rural area surrounded by cereal crops, mice are a constant problem in my home, but this trap is perfect – as fast as I can empty it, I have another “customer” waiting in the wings. Brilliant!<br> <br>June, Tarcowie SA