- Suitbale for both rats and mice
- Holds close to 1kg of bait
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Fits in corners and along walls
- Keeps bait away from children and pets
- Interior corners are rounded for easy cleaning
- Safe to submerse in water
- Dimensions: length 24cm x width 21.5cm x height 12cm
PROTECTA Sidekick is an economical way to upgrade from using non-tamper-resistant bait stations to the security and high quality of tamper-resistance. It locks when closed and unlocks with Bell's two-prong PROTECTA key.
Constructed from impact-resistant, injection-moulded plastic, the Sidekick holds up well in temperature extremes.
In the field, it works as both a bait station and a monitoring station. Vertical bait securing rods hold Bell's BLOX securely in the station. As a monitoring station, it holds a T-Rex Rat Snap Trap which captures rats as they enter the station.
Easy-to-use Sidekick opens to the side for fast, convenient servicing, even when the station is secured. Its interior corners are rounded for easy cleaning, and a built-in card slot holds a PROTECTA service card.
The Sidekick is ideal for fitting into tight baiting locations yet can hold almost 1kg of bait.
Manufactured in the US by Bell Laboratories under the names "Tomcat Rodent Bait Station" and "Protecta Sidekick". These products are identical and we reserve the right to supply either product depending on stock availability.